- Simple and easy to use USB based power adapter.
- Works perfectly with most smartphones, iPhones and iPods.
- Prevents over heating.
- overcharge cut-off facility
- Power indicator.
- input: AC 100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Output: 5V DC, 1A (5W)
- 1.5 m length
- Micro -USB cable
- Easy connects to all USB ports of PCs, home and car charger
- Compatible with all smartphones with USB 2.0 interface or higher
Designed to be sleek and complimenting your Smart Devices, the Base 1 amp USB Powered Adapter by Stuffcool is super awesome. What we like the most about it is that it prevents over heating. Most of you probably don't realize this, but sub-standard and non-recommended peripherals can damage your device. Over-heating is one of the benchmarks of a spurious design, and it causes damage. By preventing this, your devices are charged uniformly and safely. We recommend Stuffcool's in-house well researched and designed products, since they are the hallmark of perfection.
As simple as it gets, the Stuffcool Bridge Micro USB Cable functions unpretentiously and is performance oriented. It is supposed to serve as your reliable Micro USB Cable and that is exactly what it does! It connects your devices seamlessly and that's about it! Have a go at it.