- Home Power kit -contains compact USB power adaptor and micro USB cable output: 5V DC, 2.4A (12W)
- Perfect utility product while on travel •charges most devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, smartphone, phablet and tablets
- Dual USB port allows charging of two smartphones at the same time
- overcharge cut off facility •BIS approved
- micro USB cable –1 meter length •sync and charge cable
- easily connects to all USB ports of PC, home and car chargers
Designed to be sleek and complimenting your Smart Devices, the Base 2.4amp USB Powered Adapter by Stuffcool is super awesome. What we like the most about it is that it prevents over heating. Most of you probably don't realize this, but sub-standard and non-recommended peripherals can damage your device. Over-heating is one of the benchmarks of a spurious design, and it causes damage. By preventing this, your devices are charged uniformly and safely. We recommend Stuffcool's in-house well researched and designed products, since they are the hallmark of perfection. As simple as it gets, the Stuffcool Bridge Micro USB Cable functions unpretentiously and is performance oriented. It is supposed to serve as your reliable Micro USB Cable and that is exactly what it does! It connects your devices seamlessly and that's about it! Have a go at it. here we have this awesome charger that comes with a two-pin plug at one end (that goes into the wall socket) and two USB ports to hook up two devices at one go. Sounds simple enough, but you have to be aware that you can charge two Smartphones together. However, you cannot charge anything else when you hook up the iPad or tablet.