Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Stuffcool website. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
- Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program*.
- We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
- Buyer need to raise the refund request within 10 days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our Toll Free Number, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
- Replace after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it
- Refund after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding
- Refund without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back
- Replace without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back
- On certain select days such as special offers announced separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
In case the Seller doesn't close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favour of the Buyer.